We have something in common if you're at a certain age where you're starting to be concerned about losing your looks. Several years ago, before tuning forty, my sisters and I started researching any and all facial rejuvenation devices, techniques, books and methods. Nearly twenty years later and I'm pleased to say that folks usually guess my age at ten to fifteen years younger than my true age. Happy with the work I've done over these past years, I decided to start this blog to share this hard earned knowledge about erasing wrinkles, crinkles and sags.
I'm also looking to research and present the most natural, trouble free and health conscious ways of maintaining your facial appearance as you age. We'll be going toe to toe here, everyone, with the unnecessary deterioration of our good looks. I'm here to tell you that there's hope.
There ARE many things you CAN do, many of them easy, to help combat an aging face. Probably like you, I have spent a fortune on facial creams, scrubs, exfoliants, masks, etc. To be honest, my own research was envigorated by my frustration with all the pharmaceutical beauty products that simply didn't work.
I couldn't count how many times I’ve paid a high price for a special wrinkle reducing cream/facial product only to have it start flaking off my face a few hours later. I’ve spent a small fortune on many of these alleged “wrinkle reducing” products . I know I’m not alone in this.
As I said, I'm accumulated a rather large amount of information about wrinkle removal and facial rejuvenation. Recently, a couple of friends of mine strongly suggested that I share that hard won (and expensive) knowledge. Taking them up on their suggestion, I started writing short articles on specific facial rejuvenation devices and books that I’ve used over the years and can personally (and confidently) recommend. I have to try it myself before I feel comfortable recommending anything to anyone because, well, I think it’s very important to know what you’re talking about. I’ve done research for a living so this is easy for me. Aside from that though, this is the internet and while I love it, you do need to be careful about what you buy from whom and who you take advice from.
Speaking of buying, I’ll be listing the articles I’ve written about facial rejuvenation and each article has links to the individual products I’ve written about for convenience and just common sense. Please understand that should you choose to purchase any of these products from those links, I will get a small commission on some of the items. The first article is The Hottest New Trend In Natural Facelifting Devices.
Briefly, this is an article I wrote after discovering dermarollers, nifty little devices (similar to a hair brush with a small roller on the end) that allow you to roll micro needles over your face which basically opens your pores. By doing this, the skin reacts by producing more collagen and elastin (which declines as we age and is responsible for facial firmness) and reducing or altogether eliminating wrinkles and skin imperfections.
I have large pores and lip wrinkles coming in now so I bought one of these derma rollers several months ago. They DO work. While you can use derma rollers everyday, I only use mine a few times a week and my pores and wrinkles are about half their original size at this point.
In any event, if you’re interested in a risk free, no side-effects method of REALLY getting rid of your wrinkles, please read the article I wrote above for fuller information about derma rollers. I'll be sharing more information and articles with you shortly.
No comments:
Post a Comment