Ok, having planted that initial seed about doing microdermabrasion, I started doing some more investigation into some of the most popular microdermabrasion machines. In my early sixties now, I can't help but notice the many changes going on with my own facial appearance. It's not just that the muscles are changing (sagging a bit), but my skin also is in need of some help. I recently had a simple facial at a spa and the aesthetician commented that my skin looked pretty clean, as a matter of face, even better and cleaner than most. Why then, I asked her, does my skin looks so dull then? She commented that some of the dead skin cells needed to be removed and then my skin would look brighter. I then asked how much that would cost (microdermabrasion, the removal of dead skin cells) and it was $120 per treatment and she recommended at least 4 consecutive weekly treatments followed by a once a month maintenance treatment. Wow, that totals to $480 for the first month's four treatments. With eleven months left to the year, with one treatment a month, that adds another $1320!! Totaled, microdermabrasion for one year would cost me a whopping $1800 a year if I had it done in a spa. That's when I went to Amazon and started researching microdermabrasion machines to learn how to exfoliate my own skin and that's where I looked at the very popular Nubrilliance Microdermabrasion Machine.
I was initially drawn to this machine as I went thru and read all of the customer reviews. With the exception of one small problem (that is apparently easily fixed), this machine was pretty much raved about by reviewers. It apparently not only effectively exfoliates face and body skin but it also gently vacuums away all of the dead skin cells making your face look sort of "alive" again. For the remarkably low cost of around $250, I couldn't help but sit up and take notice especially when you compare that price with the staggering $1800 a year that it would cost me to have all my microdermabrasion treatments done in an actual spa.
In any event, I'll be researching this topic more in the future but in the meantime, it might be worth your taking a good look for yourself at this apparently amazing machine. Just CLICK HERE to get the information you'll need.
No comments:
Post a Comment