There was some kind of Hollywood awards ceremony going on recently and while I typically don't watch that sort of thing, my seventeen year old daughter had it on and so, I more or less, got sucked into watching the show. Of course, I was avoiding my work "work" and so didn't really mind all that much. What ended up drawing my attention was the incredibly good looks of some of the actresses. Now, I know that these particular actresses are around my age and vanity taking over, I was pretty much astounded at how amazingly tight their facial skin looked.
At age sixty, I'm suddenly really, really interested in these things. As perhaps you are. Well, truth be told, I've been interested it these things for several years, on and off, now.
Anyway, the point here is that some rather catty commentators after the show were making comments about how the celebrities prepare for awards nights and one mentioned microcurrent face lift. Apparently, this is one of the many sort of standard preparations that female (as well as some male) stars go thru in preparation for their big night. They want to look their best and everyone of them seems to know the way to best present themselves. Getting a microcurrent face lift is up on the list of "to do's".
I do know some things about getting that kind of facelift. It's considered a "natural facelift" since it's non invasive and non surgical. Tesla first invented the use of microcurrents around the turn of the century. At that time, however, microcurrent technology was specifically used to heal wounds faster and this was in the days prior to the discovery of antibiotics. In any event, the technology was eventually being used in European spas for beauty. The United States eventually caught on and microcurrent facelifts started being used in spas here. Although those machines were considerably larger than the ones we have available for consumer at home use today.
So, I started looking around on the net for more good, solid information about microcurrent machines on the market now and came across these two good websites: Product Review: Dermawand: Is It Really That Good? Here you're going to get a very good overview of the dermawand as well as how it looks. You'll learn a bit more here than in other places that have this product's review and you'll also learn about the caveats that come with its' usage. Seriously, if you're interested in one of the most popular and long standing do it yourself microcurrent machines on the market today, it will be worth your time to take this quick read.
The second best article that I found was one that does a comparison of derma rollers and the dermawand. Dermarollers are fairly new in the beauty market and space and famous now for affecting some previously very tough skin flaws like scars, wrinkles, cellulite, stretch marks and hair loss. That article is titled: Dermawand Or Derma Rollers: Best Choice and will clearly describe the benefits of use for each of these facial beautifying devices so that you can make the best choice for your own needs.
No comments:
Post a Comment